I may have someone that is interested in trading for them. I am perhaps meeting with them next week but nothing has been arranged. He previously had someone trading for him but there was a disagreement and he may be interested in me. How would I go about trading for someone? I have traded for myself and know what to do but I have never handled someone elses money.
Any tips would be appriciated and I don't mean about money management or trading with stop losses/ within my limits because I'm well versed in the psychology of trading. I need to know about how would I gain control of someone elses money to trade with. Legal considerations, pay ect.. How would this be arrange. Thanks in advance.
- Greek Crisis -- My View
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo + Bollinger Bands Weekly Cap Da...
- Market Notes Week Of June 13th-17th
- Is Chinese economy a rosy picture?
- Investment friends
- Stocks Hit Will End Week On Losing Streak
- OPEC Cartel Should Be Classified As Criminal Orgin...
- EUR-USD Update US Session 6/7/2011
- EUR-USD Update PostUS session
- ▼ June (9)