Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Gold Gets A Bump Up After FOMC Meeting
The FOMC meeting ended with uncertainties and some limited answers. The FED will not have a Q3 but will continue Q2. The FED is worried about inflation but raised the maximum inflation by .8%. Gold took advantage and set yet another high. No raising of rates - no time-frame as to when the fed will tighten. Another flush down the toilet for the USD.
*The indicators on the chart shown above do not repaint after bar closes.
Click here for my full trading system
- Gold Daily
- Gold Price Sets New Record High
- Gold Gets A Bump Up After FOMC Meeting
- Gold Holding Above 1500 After Dipping Below
- Crude Oil Chart Metatrader MT4 Bears In Control
- Does Obama Have a Clue When It Comes To Deficit Sp...
- Do Currencies Have Nicknames?
- Daily Trends - Weekly Close Analysis
- Does anyone own Gold? Gold is at record highs!!
- ▼ April (9)