aud/usd still in long-term down trend below pivot .9136 and in between resistance of .8903 and support of .8689 on daily time-frame. The hourly has been showing a good degree of buying and making ground on .8903 resistance.
gbp/chf the pound took considerable heat as it weakened against the Swissy, even with chatter that the Swiss National Bank is conducting franc-selling intervention and comments by the SNB that it would be premature to raise borrowing cost due to down-side pressures to inflation. Still well below major resistance of 1.6890 and above pivot of 1.6296. In the shorter-term there is resistance at 1.6632 and support at 1.6593.
gold traded in a volatile range and recently breaking out from 1087.14 and bouncing again at 1087.14. key pivot area is 1070.53 and below this mark will make it a new downtrend if 30m lower lows confirm it. currently 30m lows are higher with the last through at ruffly 1087.14 which is also a key area of price action.
- ► 2011 (87)
- EUR/USD Day Chart
- Japan, Asian Markets, Euro
- Charles Hugh Smith article
- aud/usd, gbp/chf, gold - looking back at yesterday...
- gold, dow, eurozone financial stability questions....
- aud/usd speaking of longer time-frames long term t...
- Gold sell-off in US session
- good quote by Kathy Lien of GFT in Marketwatch art...
- US equities
- aud/usd & gold
- aud/usd & gold
- DJ30 after hours dow
- aud/usd gold
- Update - Where will gold go?
- Update - eur/usd, Asian markets down
- Update - aud/usd
- Update - Dow Jones (dj30), banking gloom hits equi...
- Update - gap down dow jones (dji30) oil holding ga...
- test post
- Update dj30 post fed meeting
- Update crude oil trade symbol wti
- Update aussie data comes in soft
- Update aud/usd and dow (dj30)
- Update eur/usd still in long term bear
- weekly kickoff: forex views technical trade signal...
- ▼ December (32)