dow jones (dj30) still failing to find buyers to get over the 10511 resistance level. hong kong gets hammered in the asian session and tokyo slides lower -.22%. european equities slightly firmer but london slides lower -.56%. the dj30 looks to be picking up steam lower in the 30 minute timeframe and yesterdays daily candlestick for the dow (dji) appears to be a bearish configuration. although buyers stepping in at the 10455 support as I write this. again the lower end of this channel is 10300.
crude oil advances above 70 but below 71.89 pivot - opec cartel forcast a demand rebound. still in bearish configuration but oversold day chart with room to bounce. will be interesting what happens at the pivot. resistance is at 71.12 in the 30m timeframe.
aud/usd firmed up just below support 90.49 but looks to be having trouble trading above it. looking for lower levels here.
usd/cad retreating but has yet to reach oversold conditions in 30m timeframe. day chart is still in a volatile range.
- ► 2011 (87)
- EUR/USD Day Chart
- Japan, Asian Markets, Euro
- Charles Hugh Smith article
- aud/usd, gbp/chf, gold - looking back at yesterday...
- gold, dow, eurozone financial stability questions....
- aud/usd speaking of longer time-frames long term t...
- Gold sell-off in US session
- good quote by Kathy Lien of GFT in Marketwatch art...
- US equities
- aud/usd & gold
- aud/usd & gold
- DJ30 after hours dow
- aud/usd gold
- Update - Where will gold go?
- Update - eur/usd, Asian markets down
- Update - aud/usd
- Update - Dow Jones (dj30), banking gloom hits equi...
- Update - gap down dow jones (dji30) oil holding ga...
- test post
- Update dj30 post fed meeting
- Update crude oil trade symbol wti
- Update aussie data comes in soft
- Update aud/usd and dow (dj30)
- Update eur/usd still in long term bear
- weekly kickoff: forex views technical trade signal...
- ▼ December (32)