Monday, December 28, 2009
Japan, Asian Markets, Euro
Nikkei rises to 4month highs on factory output data. Chinese Premier's made positive sentiment comments about the Chinese economy and probability of a recovery. Chinese Central Bank Adviser Fan Gang said there's no need for the Yuan to fall. "Even in a long-term view, the yuan has no reason to fall against the U.S. dollar, euro, yen or any other currency", Fan Gang said. Fan stated China's low inflation, low government debt level and rising productivity as reasons for yuan strength. The Euro extended gains against the dollar in choppy trading. Economics and Business Research (CEBR)has warned the Pound could soon be worth less than euro. This weeks economic data is very light but jobless claims on Thursday for USD will be of major focus.
- ► 2011 (87)
- EUR/USD Day Chart
- Japan, Asian Markets, Euro
- Charles Hugh Smith article
- aud/usd, gbp/chf, gold - looking back at yesterday...
- gold, dow, eurozone financial stability questions....
- aud/usd speaking of longer time-frames long term t...
- Gold sell-off in US session
- good quote by Kathy Lien of GFT in Marketwatch art...
- US equities
- aud/usd & gold
- aud/usd & gold
- DJ30 after hours dow
- aud/usd gold
- Update - Where will gold go?
- Update - eur/usd, Asian markets down
- Update - aud/usd
- Update - Dow Jones (dj30), banking gloom hits equi...
- Update - gap down dow jones (dji30) oil holding ga...
- test post
- Update dj30 post fed meeting
- Update crude oil trade symbol wti
- Update aussie data comes in soft
- Update aud/usd and dow (dj30)
- Update eur/usd still in long term bear
- weekly kickoff: forex views technical trade signal...
- ▼ December (32)