Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Why am I selling a trading system if it works?
If your looking for a great metatrader trading system look no further. In each of my charts is an option to purchase the system I personally use to do technical analysis. I'm not selling other peoples systems this is one I have made myself from doing my own research so I know the system very well. You may think why am I selling? Well along time ago when I first started trading I went bankrupt. My goal is to sell my trading system so I can work up to big lots, pay off my debts, and of course make a small profit. Personally I do want to sell my system. I would rather keep my tricks secrete. But until I get out of debt I have to sell a certain amount.
- ► 2011 (87)
- Nasdaq In a Channel, Doubts about the Economy
- Multi-Monitor Trading
- List Of Metatrader Brokers
- Bloomberg - Silver Fundamentals
- Today's After Market Analysis
- Why am I selling a trading system if it works?
- This article is highly recomended:
- ACM Report - Strong earnings hold up market
- ACM Reports:
- Deflation? or Inflation?
- ACM Reports
- ▼ October (11)