This protest has been going on forever and he has done nothing to quell the situation in a diplomatic way. Not that the protestors are taking hostages but this is similar to when Jimmy Carter was president and hostages were held for over a year (444 days.) while Carter road it out. To add insult to injury the hostages were released the day Reagan was inaugurated.
Obama's budget plan is also just do nothing. Obama should go down as the worst president in the history of the United States and I am shocked that he actually has the nerve to say he is going to run for a 2nd term.
Oakland has a very thick black community that is strongly against police violence yet Obama has said nothing about the misuse of force against the protestors. Yet Obama made the claims about foreign governments in Egypt regarding police abuses so you would think he would be steaming angry about this being from his "own" country. The Oakland police severely injured at least one protestor that was a 2 time Iraq war vet and seriously injured many others. His skull is fractured and was admitted to the hospital in critical condition. The vet was shot not once but twice. While he was laying on the ground other protestors ran back to drag him out of danger and they shot him again with flash granades which severely injured him.
Like a cockroach on every issue Obama just stays in the shadows out of sight and out of mind doing nothing while crisis erupts.
- Japan Intervenes to Weaken Yen
- Peter Schiff Debates With Wall Street Occupiers
- CrossTalk: Euro Haircut
- Eurozone Debt Issues Overshadow Technicals
- If Greece Default.... Is US Next?
- Final Attempt To Save Euro Concluded?
- Obama is a cockroach!!!
- Breaking News: NY police begin arresting protester...
- Economist Yanis Varoufakis: "Greek banks already b...
- war-crimes by Oakland Police - 3rd world tactics
- EUR-USD Batlle of Support and Resistance
- There Will Be A 2nd EFSF Meeting on Wednesday
- free mt4 indicators
- Euro trying to break out of range on "optimism"
- Are the Bulls Really in control of the market?
- Europe Pledges To Fix Banks Not Good Enough
- Dow Jones Industrial (DJI30 - Big Cap Stocks)
- EUR-USD, Major Equities, Gold breakout
- Alcoa 3rd Quarter Earnings Disappointing
- Slovakia Rejects EFSF Bailout Fund
- US Dollar finds ground / short-term rally in Asia ...
- Wallstreet Protestors - Occupy Wall Street have go...
- Will Greece Default? If So When? In October, Befo...
- Crude Oil Threatens to go Back into The $80's
- Euro-Zone Retail Sales (YOY-AUG) Surprise Forcast ...
- Pound Moving Lower Before BOE Meeting
- Dollar weakens in short-time frame, Equities tryin...
- Today's Market Notes Oct. 04, 2011
- Looks like my simple but effective analysis was sp...
- Big day of losses - Video Report Dow Jones Industr...
- Will Be Posting Charts Later
- ▼ October (31)