And will bring all 27 members back into the picture to finalize a response to the debt crisis.
EU leaders concluded on Sunday agreeing on plans to boost the firepower of the eurozone rescue fund - the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) - and backed plans to recapitalize banks who would be hit by a massive writedown of Greek debt.
Gold Day Chart:
Gold has been struggling to stay in an uptrend. It still is in an uptrend but it looks heavy to me. Last time I said that it rocketed higher and blew through resistance. I will be watching gold pattern closely this week and look for any confirmations of weakness.
- Japan Intervenes to Weaken Yen
- Peter Schiff Debates With Wall Street Occupiers
- CrossTalk: Euro Haircut
- Eurozone Debt Issues Overshadow Technicals
- If Greece Default.... Is US Next?
- Final Attempt To Save Euro Concluded?
- Obama is a cockroach!!!
- Breaking News: NY police begin arresting protester...
- Economist Yanis Varoufakis: "Greek banks already b...
- war-crimes by Oakland Police - 3rd world tactics
- EUR-USD Batlle of Support and Resistance
- There Will Be A 2nd EFSF Meeting on Wednesday
- free mt4 indicators
- Euro trying to break out of range on "optimism"
- Are the Bulls Really in control of the market?
- Europe Pledges To Fix Banks Not Good Enough
- Dow Jones Industrial (DJI30 - Big Cap Stocks)
- EUR-USD, Major Equities, Gold breakout
- Alcoa 3rd Quarter Earnings Disappointing
- Slovakia Rejects EFSF Bailout Fund
- US Dollar finds ground / short-term rally in Asia ...
- Wallstreet Protestors - Occupy Wall Street have go...
- Will Greece Default? If So When? In October, Befo...
- Crude Oil Threatens to go Back into The $80's
- Euro-Zone Retail Sales (YOY-AUG) Surprise Forcast ...
- Pound Moving Lower Before BOE Meeting
- Dollar weakens in short-time frame, Equities tryin...
- Today's Market Notes Oct. 04, 2011
- Looks like my simple but effective analysis was sp...
- Big day of losses - Video Report Dow Jones Industr...
- Will Be Posting Charts Later
- ▼ October (31)