Police use cowardly tactics on unarmed protestors. There were allegedly some bottle thrown in today's protest by in the previous night Oakland police assaulted peaceful protestor ripping down tents and declaring their protest as an "illegal protest". When I heard the comment I was shocked because it comes right out of the movie 1984.
The Oakland police didn't go after the so called bottle throwers instead they bombarded peaceful protestors that did not have anything to do with the rebel rousers. Caught on video was a group being flash grenaded while trying to carry off an injured protestor which was a woman. This reminded me of a war crime like act.
The Oakland police also attacked a person in a wheelchair and severely injured many peaceful protestors. I never tought I would live to see the day my government would stoop this low.
- Japan Intervenes to Weaken Yen
- Peter Schiff Debates With Wall Street Occupiers
- CrossTalk: Euro Haircut
- Eurozone Debt Issues Overshadow Technicals
- If Greece Default.... Is US Next?
- Final Attempt To Save Euro Concluded?
- Obama is a cockroach!!!
- Breaking News: NY police begin arresting protester...
- Economist Yanis Varoufakis: "Greek banks already b...
- war-crimes by Oakland Police - 3rd world tactics
- EUR-USD Batlle of Support and Resistance
- There Will Be A 2nd EFSF Meeting on Wednesday
- free mt4 indicators
- Euro trying to break out of range on "optimism"
- Are the Bulls Really in control of the market?
- Europe Pledges To Fix Banks Not Good Enough
- Dow Jones Industrial (DJI30 - Big Cap Stocks)
- EUR-USD, Major Equities, Gold breakout
- Alcoa 3rd Quarter Earnings Disappointing
- Slovakia Rejects EFSF Bailout Fund
- US Dollar finds ground / short-term rally in Asia ...
- Wallstreet Protestors - Occupy Wall Street have go...
- Will Greece Default? If So When? In October, Befo...
- Crude Oil Threatens to go Back into The $80's
- Euro-Zone Retail Sales (YOY-AUG) Surprise Forcast ...
- Pound Moving Lower Before BOE Meeting
- Dollar weakens in short-time frame, Equities tryin...
- Today's Market Notes Oct. 04, 2011
- Looks like my simple but effective analysis was sp...
- Big day of losses - Video Report Dow Jones Industr...
- Will Be Posting Charts Later
- ▼ October (31)