Meta Trader Robot

Meta Trader Robot
Looking for trading signals? Look no further:

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Will Be Posting Charts Later

Stay tuned. As much as I want to make a post now in these wild west like markets - I have to manage my own trades. I'll try to post a chart in US session and perhaps some market analysis.

I suspect this bloodbath in Asia will hold up in US session. I'll post some charts in US session to try to figure it out. If there's a major slide I might wait until US close.

**Update** sorry didn't have time to post charts in US session but I still might later. please stay tuned - I just made a video which is being updated and will be available shortly on this blog. It is actualy easier to make a video than to do chart analysis and post charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive